Rocket Harbor is seeking for a skilled Mobile developer (Swift) who are tend to become a part of the fast-growing project team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes and flexible working hours.
The product we are developing is designed to implement the best logistic solution both on the enterprise and personal level, improve the quality of delivering and accelerate the cooperation between the provider and customer. The mobile app we’re creating is a management platform for assisting the main web app as a part of a big interconnected ecosystem.
- 4+ years of commercial experience using Swift
- Experience with reactive programming using RxSwift
- Experience with MVVM + Coordinator
- Great knowledge of REST API
- Experience with Core Data or Realm
- Working with SwiftUI is optional, but will be a plus
- Experience in full-cycle app development. Working on (and delivering) large scale iOS applications;
- Building quality code adhering to industry-standard coding practices;
- Native iOS app development; understanding and implementing iOS specific design patterns;
- Help with establishing the architecture and roadmap of the development;
- Managing the scope and impact of releases together with other stakeholders to ensure smooth rollouts of the updates.